Gen Y Kid



Hi guys,

Here is the thing, I'm 23 and I am from France. I am a business school student specializing in the management of creative industries. I have passed the Bachelor in Business of the Burgundy Business School in 2007, completed with a training in a London based edition firm. 

I have started my Master's the same year. Integrated in the postgraduate marketing program of The University Adolfo Ibanes, Chile, for a semester, I had the opportunity to travel through South America for a while - best memories ever, best adventure - then, went back to Burgundy to keep following the master courses and then started to prepare my australian gap year. 

After a decent contract in a Marketing Project Coordinator position in Western Australia, I had a great time traveling from Perth to Melbourne and flew back towards Paris after 9 exciting months in Oz. On arrival, I had the wonderful opportunity to work 6 months as the chief editor's assistant for the trend magazine Rosebuzz, dealing mainly with the online projects before starting the final year of my Master's. 

Click to enlarge
So, here I am. 

I am finishing the Master courses in a few weeks and now have a huge program to come! I am starting my thesis, while working on the study cases to send shortly, while looking for a job in London. Yeah!

As I am a pure Gen Y Kid. I have a strong addiction to the web and my centers of interests can appear to some as "Geeky". I do twitt (which is completely absent in the french conception of the information chain). The words digital, networking, buzz, e-models, flickr, augmented reality, etc... mean something to me. 

I have a strong interest for up to date information regarding the creative industries and e-business models.  Thanks to my tutor, Dr. Djamchid Assadi in charge of the Cybermarketing, eCommerce, and Marketing strategy modules of the school,  I am starting to design a proposition for my research proposal and just need to start drafting something!

London calling.

I am moving to London. Not just moving. I am settling in London. I'm positive. Great city to live in. Such a huge cultural offer. Great people and Great work atmosphere. Many opportunities. No paperwork necessary for traveling or getting a job. European passport.

I'll be available from Jan. 2010 for a 6 months + contract in PR or a marketing role in media. I would consider all relevant offers. Preferably in central London.

- I am specialized in the management of the creative industry, studying e-marketing, PR, Marketing of culture and art, strategic management in the creative industries.
- I am experienced in the edition industry. I developed a sound knowledge of the traditional and online media fields and a deep understanding of its issues.
- I am challenging and ongoing. I have the capacity to occupy fast-paced marketing and project management roles,  in different languages and cultures, dealing with some increasing responsibilities.
- I am Y.O.U.N.G  &  R.E.L.I.A.B.L.E

And as if I wasn't busy enough, I'm stating a blog! The Mad Kids Blog

V.L

No comments:

Post a Comment