I am T Pain


Hi,


I have been super active today on the Blog and things are going pretty well. You must know that the Mad Kids are now on Facebook and Twitter. But other things have been moving. I've registered to the Ad Sense program and have to inform you that there will probably be some ads on the blog coming soon. I have also gently started to promote the Blog, sending private invitations to my closes parents in order to suggest them to react to the posts. I also count on them to spread the word around them.



Speaking about promoting through the web...


I have discovered a cool iPod application last week. The I am T Pain auto-tune iPod app. This is what I'm talking about. Launch the video and be patient during the first 40 seconds:





Yes the application is cool and yes T-Pain is a super communicator. A smart partnership and a great e-communication plan to increase his popularity. A video is going around Youtube, where we can see his famous hip hop mates participating in the promotion effort. Watch the video here:





And that's not all. T-Pain also managed to be invited on the Ellen Show for a demonstration. Not a huge fan of this kind of program, but I have to recognize that it is a very good moment of TV and I am sure the operation was a success.





And because this is about auto-tune, I have to share a few links for those interested. The Gregory Brothers band released those 3 interesting videos.













Feel free to leave some comments.


VL

No comments:

Post a Comment